HB01 Hellbabe review by Behringer

Behringer: HB01 Hellbabe

Purchased from: Guitarampkeyboard.com

At the moment, I am playing this through a Vintage SG style guitar and a Marshall MG series 10 watt amp. I usually use it with my DigiTech Death Metal distortion and it sounds pretty good. It has a wide range of sound which you cana alter by dials on the side of it. With clean, it sounds very funky and I like that and I have achieved Slashs sound whilst I was trying to play Civil War.

I play a range of styles and this matches most of my styles very well, the only style I havent tried is heavy metal. I will try it out tonight but I doubt it will be useful. I have been playing 6 years and I can tell that even though this is not the best wah on the market, it's well worth the money I spent on it. I love the way the Hellbabe looks cause it just looks badass. The only thing I wish it included was a better manual cause, as I said earlier, I don't know how to alter or adjust the time adjuster in the housing of this pedal. If it was lost/stolen I would buy it again or buy Mark Tremonti's custom wah cause he's my hero.

I think I can depend on this although I wouldnt take this to a gig without backup although this is my only wah. But yeah I would say its definitly reliable and I would use it at a gig.

The Behringer Hellbabe is my first wah wah pedal and I found it very easy to use as it come with a very helpful instruction booklet that explains all of the controls and functions, there's only one thing I don't understand yet and thats how to adjust the time adjust implanted in the bottom of the housing. I'm awaiting a reply from the manufaturers about this though