HB01 Hellbabe review by Behringer

Behringer: HB01 Hellbabe

Purchased from: Sioux Falls Music

I am using the Behringer Hellbabe with a Ibanez AEG10EBK with a Marshall halfstack, Boss mega-distortion, Boss Super Overdrive. When I first plugged the hell-babe in I was surprised at it's sounds as it rang through my amp. It took a bit of getting used to because it doesnt't have a stomp-switch but an optical on-off switch. With a little tweaking on the dials I got a sound I was a looking for. It wasn't the greatest since I bought the pedal used.

The overral impression of the Behringer Hellbabe it's worth it. I've only been playing guitar for 2 monthes. But I also play drums and other shit so I am quite used to guitars and what sounds they should be making. If it were stolen I would probably go out and buy another one just because it's way to much fun to use.

The reliability of the Hellbabe is good. But the durability isn't quite the best. Within the first week of having mine I managed to break the push-button of my boost, and cracking the dial for my range. But I wasn't surprised to much for only being $20 used it was well worth it. Other than those things the Hellbabe is quite reliable I dropped down two flights of stairs and it still sounds the same.

The Behringer Hellbabe pedal is amazingly easy to get the noise you want out of it. I was a little bit upset because mine did not come with a manual so I had to look to the internet to for information on it. But after just looking at the pedal itself and reading the labes on the dials I understood. It has a nice range to it with the ability to fine tune.