OD100 Overdrive Distortion review by Behringer

Behringer: OD100 Overdrive Distortion

Purchased from: Ebay UK

I use a Behringer GM108 and a cheap copy of a Strat. It sounds great. I've tried it with a Richwood LP and it sounded better so if you have a Gibson/Fender/Ibanez etc, it will sound excellent. I tend to use Overdrive more then distortion. I love the Overdrive on it, you can have a bit of both (distortion + Overdrive) which would work well if you play metal etc. I play Green Day/Blink 182, the Overdrive suits them very well. The Overall sound is impressive.

I was impressed with the sound of the product. If it was lost I wouldn't buy another one. I've only been playing since March 05 so I got this as a starter pedal as I am getting pretty good now I'm looking for a Multi FX. I love the Overdrive on it, it's very impressive for the price. It's a great pedal for a beginner and any advanced player.

I would use it at a gig but would be careful, as the structure is plastic, but it would be fine. The only problem with it is that batteries wont work, it may be a loose connection though (easily fixed) I haven't looked, but I works fine with a 9V adaptor which I recommend for home use, it's eats up batteries quickly as all things do.

It is easy to use, to swap to Overdrive or distortion just requires turning the knob left or right, it's the same with volume and tone control. The only weird thing I found about it is when you try and change the battery. It's got an unusual locking system which can be a bit of a pain in the neck.