PB100 Preamp Booster review by Behringer

Behringer: PB100 Preamp Booster

Purchased from: Dawsons

I use a Squier Strat and a Rocket 10W amp and their crap. The pedal makes them sound good and can get sounds like My Chamical Romance and many other bands. All the controls are very useful and let my guitar sound great, this and me distortion pedal are great toghether.

I play lots of differant styles and this matches everyone of them. I have been playing for a couple of years and when I gig I use a 100W amp and it still doesn't make a buzz. I love about this product that their is nothing to hate about it.

I can depend on it to give me the sounds I need for my band and I use this in gigs all the time. It has never let me down and I dont think it will I recomend this to everyone.

This pedal is amazing! This pedal is amazing for the price, I mean if it was a Boss pedal it would cost around 60 pounds! I got this after christmas and it is great fun to play with and gives me the sounds my amp dosn't and can even make it sound like a bass. Like the distortion pedal the manual was very bad. It was just a sheet telling you the basics.

Grif22
    tom_martin_123 wrote: the pedal is not good... at all
    then write a review saying so.
    TomJay