TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 6.5 Neat

Purchased from: Local Music Centre

It has an alright sound sounds like most other overdrives, but it has too much treble it would be nice if it had just a bit more bass. I'm currently using a custom guitar fitted with Dimarzio Breeds and A HS-2 in the middle and that's running into my 20w Drive CD100 amp. I've used this pedal as a booster to my amp's natural distortion and that sounded really good, and I have used it alone and that dosen't sound too bad but it has too much treble to it.

I play a lot of punk rock and alternative rock it can handle it but it's better when it's boosting something else like your amp. it's alright for the price, but if they took about $10 off then that would be better. The fact that it is made of plastic is scary and for me it has too much treble but I'm happy with it, could be better, but it does do it's job. If it were lost I probably would consider getter a better one if I could.

I've had this pedal for about a month now and so far I haven't had to change the battery, it's not a battery guzzler. It is made of plastic not metal so I am a bit cautious that I don't step too hard on it. I might bring another 1 to a gig just in case that I do break it.

It's a very easy to use pedal it has 3 controls (level, drive, tone). Their manual is pretty bad they just give a brief rundown of what each thing does that's about they don't include sample settings or anything like that. But if you have used an effects pedal before than this one is no problem even if you haven't used pedals before it only takes a second to figure everthing out.

teamsr
    Dou get a sample audio with TO800? thanks pablocamarotte_32@hotmail.com
    Teamsr, im hoping to have a video review on YouTube real soon in the next month or so and in that i'll cover the TO800, so stay tuned.