TU100 Chromatic Tuner review by Behringer

Behringer: TU100 Chromatic Tuner

Of course, it isn't important what guitar or amplifier you have, because it's a tuning pedal. It is really accurate, and a good way to tune your guitar on a stage. All you need to do is hit the pedal. When you are tuning, there is NO sound, which is good. If you want to hear your guitar when you tune, you can use the bypass function. It would also be a good idea (when you're on a stage) to plug your "normal" amp in the output, and a smaller amp in the bypass. There are several ways you can tune, also alternative tuning

I can really recommend this tuner. Every guitar player needs a tuner, so you'de better buy the right one. When you don't want a pedal (for example for acoustic guitars, or when you need something you can take in your pocket) I can also recommend the Korg GA-30, but this Behringer pedal is a better option if you don't use it for acoustic guitars. By the way: the don't accept my review for the Korg tuner, so I can't tell you a lot about it.

I can really depend on it, but the contact from the input jacket was having some trouble, but I fixed that with a bit of contact spray. I don't need a backup for it (I have another tuner with a microphone for my acoustic guitar). I don't expect to have more trouble with it in the future, because it's just very simple and solid.

This is a tuning pedal so it's gonna be hard to make a review, because there isn't much to explain. It is easy to use. It has an input (you plug your guitar in here), an output (to the amplifier or to another effect), and a bypass (also goes to your amp or next effect). You might think: "Huh! two same things?". I'll explain later. There is also an input jacket for a 9V adapter. If you want to put in a battery it will be more complicated, because I don't know where to put it in. I don't care because I prefer to use an adapter.