TU300 Chromatic Tuner review by Behringer

Behringer: TU300 Chromatic Tuner

Purchased from: ebay

I use this pedal in my guitar and bass rigs with no problems in either one. The pedal is noise free and very bright so you can see it very good in the dark. There is a digital display that displays the note/string and a light on either side to indicate sharp/flat.

If this pedal were lost or stolen, I would definitely buy another one just like it to replace it. For the budget guitarist, Behringer stomp boxes are the way to go. Low price does not mean low quality. I really like the chromatic tuner mode. You can use that mode to tune to any tuning lower than a whole step down, becasue the pedal only has a built-in mode for a whole step down.

As with all the other Behringer pedals I own, this one has proven to be worth the money. I haven't had any problems with this pedal and it is very reliable. Most people talk down on Behringer because of their plastic construction, but don't be fooled, these pedals are very well-built and strong.

This is the upgraded version of the TU100 tuner pedal that Behringer makes. It has 7 different tuning modes: chromatic, guitar, guitar flat, guitar double flat, bass, bass flat, and bass double flat. Very easy pedal to use for both guitar and bass, and the flat and double flat modes make it easy to tune down to alternate tunings. It also has a bypass output jack.

FFTLxx
    This pedal kicks ass, I have it, it looks like a casino with all the lights it has.
    brena
    Vin2254
    brena wrote: It doesn't turn on. I've got the 9v adapter, everything correctly. tell me the the steps to turn it on, so that I can see what am I doing wrong
    do you have the guitar plugged into it? some of my pedals don't turn on until i plug my guitar into it.
    sword shredder
    Btw, this is exactly the same as the TU100, but costs more and has a blue led (Behringer wanted to make their prices higher...)
    fat chicken
    do you think i should get a tu100 or 300? i can't see much difference in them really, just like above :d
    schecter-omen6
    double flat is two semitones i.e if you put it in double flat then it will tune your e to d its for putting your guitar into d tuning good for if you play in a metal band
    Gilleee
    where does the battery go? i've taken it apart but i can figure it out?!