TU300 Chromatic Tuner review by Behringer

Behringer: TU300 Chromatic Tuner

Purchased from: SameDayMusic

While you can't really say anything about the "sound" of this pedal because it's a tuner, you can say things about how well it mutes your rig. It does the job well, I am able to tune in complete silence. I run this pedal before an Ibanez PD7 Phat-Hed and a Seymour Duncan Paranormal. It mutes just fine.

GREAT pedal. I really wouldn't want to spend $79 more on a pedal that is the same but made out of metal. I will be running this thing for a very long time and I know it will last. If stolen or lost, I would buy another. I love that it's cheap and it gets the job done. I wish though it would tune faster. Buy it.

When activated, it does take a second or two for the note to read. This is a minor problem, but I wish it could read faster. It's also made out of plastic (good plastic, mind you), but this is not a problem to me like it would be to some. Then again, you can shell out $99 for a Boss TU-2. Also, I never run pedals with a battery. ALWAYS get some other source of power, preferably one that plugs into a wall.

Pretty easy to use. Run your instrument through one side and the other side goes to either another pedal or your amp. Click it on and GO. If you want to mute your signal while you tune run out of the "Out" output and if you don't mind the sound coming out of your amp, run out of the "Bypass" output. You shouldn't really need instructions, but there are some and they are in a lot of languages.

sammo_boi
    schecter-omen6 wrote: double flat is two semitones i.e if you put it in double flat then it will tune your e to d its for putting your guitar into d tuning good for if you play in a metal band
    lol at metal band
    Nirvanafanjonny
    muzikman 404 wrote: studica.com sells alot of behringer products super cheap
    where on the site? i cant find it