UC200 Ultra Chorus review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Behringer: UC200 Ultra Chorus

Price paid: A$ 40

Purchased from: ebay

Well iv only used 1 other chorus effect besides this. but this shat all over that one. the other 1 sounded very electronic where this one sounds natural.this pedal is a cheap pedal still so I expect that more expensive ones sound better but I still like the sound so yea that's why I'm giving it a 7 for it's sound. one sound you can't realy get from this is a liquid chorus sound, but it's chorus can get pretty thick. It has 2 outputs for sterio chorus but I don't have 2 in puts or anythingso I don't use it. The effects can be strong but I like only a little chorus to give it a lttle chime sound. One kool think I found is that if you turn the rate knob right down you can get a sort of flange, but it is very week compared to a real flanger pedal. Yes it is noisy especialy when used with a power supply thingy powering it. I use a old house phone power adaptor. But I wouldn't advise doing this unless you know wat your doing and you look at all the mA specifcations on both the adaptor and the pedal(manual).

I play a very wide range of music from metal to soft Eric Clapton love songs. iv been playing for nearly 3 years but I take guitar very seriously. chorus is an effect that can be used for every style. It gives depth and coulor to your guitar. It is a neccisary. I'm glad I got this one but some time I wish I got a phaser cause there better if you like funky effects or whatever. It would be cool if it had another degree of chorusing or something or somthing that made it more liquidy.

Well it's a Behringer. so it probly wont last forever but awell wat can you expect from 40AUD. It actualy feels like it will crumble in my hands. I hate stomping the pedal it makes me scared il break it. It also eat the batters like nothing else. I advise getting a Behringer ac adapter it will save you money if you are constantly using Behringer pedals.

Yea it's pretty easy to use. just ajust the level, tone, rate and depth knobs then stomp the pedal n your off. It even goes well with other effects eg. distortion /overdrive, but remeber too put it after them not before them. Or just put it in your effect loop if your using amp distortion. The manuel is pointless you want learn much about getting sweet tones but it tells you how to put the battery in and the units specifications n shit.

Mainer
    how the hell did you get it to work? when I plugged mine in, no sound came out of them amp at all.
    Addzam
    A chorus pedal slightly detunes the input signal to make a cool effect.. its not rocket science exactly. And to bossboy: considering the price of the uc-200 this is a perfect nine at least. The chorus sounds awesome after tweaking a bit, the quality is yet to see since I got it a week ago but so far so good. And I believe only idiots play pedals with batteries, ALL STOMP BOXES EAT BATTERIES LIKE CRAZY NO MATTER WHAT BRAND IT IS.