UD100 Ultra Distortion review by Behringer

Behringer: UD100 Ultra Distortion

Purchased from: Dawsons

I use it with a Squier Strat and a little crappy amp I got with it and I can make my crap amp sound very distorted. It makes it a lot louder when you put the level knob up and sounds to distorted. I don't realy have any favarote bands to get any sounds with this pedals off but I use it in my band for a few songs.

I play metal stuff for my band and it sounds great with this. For gigging I use my mates stuff wich is an epiphone les paul and a marshal 100 watt amp and it fits an with all of my other pedals perfectly. If I broke it I wouldnt buy it agien because I have a spare one that has a knob missing but I can take it of the other one. My favarote feature is the distortion because I love a very distorted sound. I just chose this one because of the name.

I can depend on it because I have dropped it alot and spilt stuff on it and it still works perfectly. I have used it in gigs and it dosnt make a buzz sound at all.

Well first off all this is the pedal for people who dont want to spend lots of money on a pedal. It has a switch to set it to a blues distortion or a metal distortion. The switches on it are Level, tone and distortion. It is very easy to get a sound from it but the knobs on it feel abit loose. The manual was very bad for this. It was just a sheet telling you the basic, it it would be better if it told you how to get differant sounds out off it.