UD100 Ultra Distortion review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 5.3 Decent
Behringer: UD100 Ultra Distortion

This pedal sounds pretty good. I only had everything set on 5, but it still sounded pretty good. This pedal is actually quite noisy, and it is very bothersome while you are playing. But this pedal sounded nicely most of the time. Good sound is about the best thing about the UD100

I play all rock, and this pedal matched it fairly well. But I would never get this pedal again because of the extremely poor way it was built didn't compare it to other pedals at the time, because I thought how much different could these distortion pedals be from each other. The only thing that I didn't like about apart from poor construction was the bright Pink color. This pedal really is, nothing special.

The UD100 broke the first day I got it. I only used it gently at first (like I do with all pedals) and it wouldn't go down. I brought it back to the store the next day and they fixed that, but then a new problem came. It wouldn't turn on. The pieces inside were broken and snapped off. I don't know if this was the stores fault or not because they're normally really good with this stuff. But this pedal was really a piece of junk.

It was fairly easy to get a nice sound out of this, but that's one of the only good things about this pedal. it was so easy that I didn't even look at the manual, (I can't remember if it came with one or not, but I think it did). This pedal "cracks" a lot and it is very annoying sometimes. The Behringer UD100 really isn't special in any way. It's just an average pedal.

padgea7x
    ac/dc_voltage wrote: yeha i just the ud100 yesterday and holy shit its amazing. its the metal monster. before, i couldt really do squealy pinch harmonics but now, i can pinch and it sounds like...i cant even explain its so amazing. i would reccomend it for some one lilke me who cant afford expensive boss pedals
    I'm getting one just gotta wait for it to come in the mail. i cant afford expensive pedals and pinchys sound lame on my amp. if the pinches don t sound good with this pedal i will...i'll...i dunno what i'll but oh well
    padgea7x
    got it! it improves my tone massivly makes me sound slightly better lol makes pinchs sound better aswell a must buy if you dont have much money