UF100 Ultra Flanger review by Behringer

Behringer: UF100 Ultra Flanger

Purchased from: Local Shop

I use a few different model Ibanez guitars, a Peavey Windsor, Crate V18 and this pedal sounds great on all of them. The effect is never weak, and sounds great on clean and distorted sounds. The sounds from this pedal are comparable to those of more expensive models. Definitely my favorite Behringer pedal I've tried.

I play rock and metal and I've been playing for a few years now. I've owned a few guitars and a few amps, but this pedal sounds good on all and would fit into any pedalboard for any genre with ease. If it were lost or stolen I would definitely buy another one. This thing is comparable to many of the other flangers out there, but at around 1/3 of the price.

I've used this pedal many times Live without a backup. Although it is plastic, it should be durable and reliable enough to stand up to Live playing. And for the price, if you break it you aren't breaking your bank. I've had mine for a couple years now with no problems so it's definitely been worth the $20.

Very easy to get good sounds out of this pedal. Two modes allow you to get a variety of sounds: from jet-plane to chorus, to an almost phaser-like sound on the higher speed rates. I bought mine used so it didn't come with a manual, but it's fairly simple to use. Features include: Mode Switch, Manual, Depth, Rate, and Resonanace knobs.

lan3y
    if you go on the behringer website you can get manual and sound examples lan3y
    Smart Patrol
    I stayed with this one just a couple of days because it distorted the tone when using the DEPTH knob. I returned it, gave it a bit more money, and now Im happy with my Onerr HF-1 Hydrogen Flanger. I wrote a review for it too.