UM100 Ultra Metal review by Behringer

Behringer: UM100 Ultra Metal

Purchased from: The Music Spot

I'm playin this thru a Crate 65R amp and a Schecter Omen 6 guitar. This little beast give almost no excess noise except for a little on the higher treble settings. You can mimic almost any metal sound ut there with this stompbox, from Zeppelin all the way up to The Agony Scene its perfect for any metal junkie.

I play metal/hardcore so this pedal works out perfectly for me. I've been playing for just under 6 years now and this is buy far the best metal pedal out. I'd definitly buy another one if it was stolen simply because of the quality and the price. Overall anyone into metal/hardcore/screamo/grindcore you know all that junk this is the perfect pedal for you so go and get yourself one and start the shreddin'.

It's alright for strength even though it's only covered with plastic, I'd use it at a gig without a backup so long as I don't stomp on it too hard.

This UM100 (Ultra Metal) pedal is amazing with 6 controls you can create almost any metal sound out there. The manual is pretty simple, tells wat the knobs do, it doesn't take long to get the gidt of it.

Punk_Ninja
    Despite the fact its bright Pink, it sounds good, i may get one, also i may subscibe to total guitar and get a free stombox with that *drifts away*
    theology
    this little baby is a ripper.. you can play anything from power metal to death.. its cheap and great sounding.. but the battery access is pretty gay as most get confused that the battery compartment is underneath the stomp box it self, well its not :]it improved the distortion of my marshall MG30DFX by heaps =] goooood buy!!!!!
    OttovanZanten
    I bought it less then an hour ago for 19,95 euro's, because i HATE the distortion from my Marshall MG15DFX. just tested it, but smoke came out of my 9 volt ac/dc adaptor, LMAO (nothing to do with stompbox) But the stompbox owns sounds much better then the distortion i can get thru my amp. Only think i don't like a lot, it buzzes. Not very disturbing, and with wrong settings (everything FULL open) it sounds like i have a lot of feedback, VERY MUCH FEEDBACK!! even while im 6 meters (18 feet) away. Very weird. But if you are thinkin of one, Buy it! It's cheap, and it sounds good.
    rps13fanatic
    I have this pedal and a Boss DS-1. I actualy this one slightly better because it has more versatility.
    B-MAC
    I purchased this in the UK- fantastic pedal, and i only paid 15UK- absolute bargain!
    Deus Ex
    Does anyone one who has this pedal also have any other behringer pedals? i have the overdive/distortion pedal but am also thinking of getting the metal pedal. Just wondering if anyone has tried both and could say which is better!