UM100 Ultra Metal review by Behringer

Behringer: UM100 Ultra Metal

I'm currently running this through Marshall MG13CDR and using a Jackson JS30RR. I have used all kinds of distortion pedals and it must be said "holy shit". Behringer has done iself proud with this 1. I only bought it after seeing it in an old window of a dodgy shop. I saw it as a sign, bought it and playied it, and it must be said, this pedal is the best bargain ever. Seriously, you can't affaord not to buy it. Plz, after reading this get 1, if you don't like it have a go at me personally, call me names or summat.

Look, if you like metal then get this pedal. You could be playing it with a crappy 10 v amp and a pile of shit guitar and ull sound amazing. It's a real confidence booster for the beginner guitarist, cheap as f--k (price wise) and is the best sounding pedal I've ever heard. Take it from me. Buy this pedal, If you don't like it abuse me, an if you like it, give me sex.

It looks f--kin flimsy but it isnt. I currently use mine to prctice but I bet it could take a betaing. Just buy a pedal board if you're that worried. Even if you do break it, it isn't a big deal, it only cost me 20 quid. Buy lots, give them to people for no reason.

Put simply it's 6 knobs and a button on a battery. They haven't put 6 million dails on it. Perfect for getting a good sound quickly. It's as simple as scratching you're arse. It's simple yet effectice setup makes it easy to get a good sound out of. Upon using other guitar proccessors I found this a relif to use. A monkey could use this.

sg4ever
    I saw an almost full line of Behringer pedals for 19.99 at a local music shop. I think he jacked up the prices recently though...
    McNuggets100
    I got this pedal for $40 AUS. I think it sounds very good, but my 20W amp makes feedback when i try to get the sound i like (heavy death thrash tone). it would probably sound better with a big amp.
    Freddy_Walker
    I dont get feedbak through mine. I got it for $40AUD but now there 50 cause companies like BOSS cant compete anymore so when Boss put its prices down as far as it could behringer put theres up a bit.
    datedog
    Bought it with 30 euros here Finland. I think it's pretty cool, except its cover is plastic. That really sucks, you can't maul it with your hammer :\ Very good, cheap and cool. Pedobear approves!