UM300 Ultra Metal review by Behringer

Behringer: UM300 Ultra Metal

Purchased from: Online

I'm using Jackson JS22R guitar and Laney amp, nope, but it creates a little humming noise in high humidity. Unless your battery or adapter voltage output is low they always sound great. Yep, eg - BFMV, A7X. They're great, Because the only Made for single effect On Single Pedal else. We can see in other digital effect pedals that it has multi-effects but Cheap in cost. Actually they use some sort of digital IC chips which performs multi effect.

Metal, Hard rock, Heavy Metal. I've been using It in past couple of years. I own five other Behringer effects. Nope, I like the way it is. I guess I have to buy it again. I love it because it gives a great sound, and my favorite feature is the frequency control.

Yes. I can depend on it. Because it has no buttons which we can see on digital effect pedal which is riskier then analog pedals. Sure! But accident might happen so i'll have to keep the exact same pedal for backup. Since I've been using it for years it didn't shown any trouble as far as it's concern about durability.

It's very easy to get a great sound. It has six knob's which has the controls on high, Low & two Mid Frequency, and has a distortion & level knob which controls almost everything to get a Ultra Metal Sound. It has a two way power plan You can use 9V Battery or a 9v DC Adapter. UM300 comes with multi-language manual.

RayRhee
    this is an amazing pedal. its really work when i tried the settings according a mt-2 sample settings in the mt-2 manual. try it...! you can download a pict of mt-2 manual if you don't have it. I have 7 behringer stompboxes and 1 HB01 wah on my pedalboard, and i use it for recording and gigs. i play any genre like Blues, reggae, ska, punk. hardcore, deathmetal. i play and work with guitar for 30 years. For a hard rock-hard core-and any metal sound, i recommend this pedal.
    260bpm
    Buy a Digitech metal master used instead, I got one in great shape for $19, there's better options.
    Waspfactor
    Yes i have this on my board,epi lp thru an orange micro terror.with the amp at a clean setting the pedal does a gr8 job,handling sabbath thru to metallica with no problems,its a bit noisy but ime all high gain pedals tend to be.def recommended for shredders on a budget.i also use their noise reducer that takes care of the hum.