UP100 Ultra Phase Shifter review by Behringer

Behringer: UP100 Ultra Phase Shifter

Purchased from: zZounds

I've used this pedal with a variety of amps and guitars; a few different Ibanez, LTD-MH103QM, Peavey Windsor, and Crate V18. Never had a problem with this pedal being noisy, even when using it with other effects, including distortion. it's very easy to get classic phaser sounds from this unit.

I play mainly rock and metal, and this pedal fits in well; especially 80's hair metal. I've been playing for a few years now and own a few different guitars and amps. If it were lost or stolen, I would probably buy another one. For the price, you really can't beat it.

I have gigged many times with this pedal without a backup. Despite it's plastic construction, I would call this pedal reliable and durable. I've had mine for a couple years now and have had no problems with it. Most Behringer pedals are hell on batteries, but I've always used a one spot system.

This phase shifter pedal from Behringer features two operation modes. These modes are switchable via 2-way Switch on the front of the pedal. Other tone-shaping controls include: Level, Rate, Depth and Resonance. Very easy to get some wild sounds out of this pedal. All of these controls are explained in the manual.