UT100 Ultra Tremolo review by Behringer

Behringer: UT100 Ultra Tremolo

Purchased from: Surplus City

I run it through my JF-1 Exp Peavey guitar-Jimi Dunlop Original Cry Baby-Line 6 Spider II 112. The pedal does fine. (no signs of extra buzz). The effects are fine they do exactly what I want (rate, depth, wave). I use it for Rage Against The Machine & Queens OF The Stone Age.

This is a good pedal especially for the price $30! To be honest I'm impressed that Behringer has made such a delightful product.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I can depend on this. Except for the fact that the 9v doesnt want to work on mine (it's ok I bought a powersuply the 9v are too expensive). Yeah I'm fine w/out a back up I don't abuse it so it should be fine. Although it's made of plastic the construction of it is sturdy, unless you jump on it, it shoud be fine. With the metal weight at the bottom and rubber grip this things will hold I'm place too. So no worries about it sliding around.

This is a pretty simple pedal the stomp and thats it. Make sure you set it to speed, depth, and wave. There is only 1 "in" and 1 "out." It takes 9v battery and also jack for power suply. I will say unless you know how to use a Tremolo the pedal is a little tricky to use.