UT100 Ultra Tremolo review by Behringer

Behringer: UT100 Ultra Tremolo

Purchased from: Feedback

I have a Marshall 250 DFX and it works fine on it. No noise came from the pedal and you can combine it with other pedals. There is only one thing that won't work, and that is if you press your amp distortion (not from a compact pedal) you almost won't hear your tremolo it will be gone. I bought this tremolo because I am a big fan of Tom Morello. But a Boss pedal was to expensive for a Tremolo pedal, although that's my opnion.

I play Audioslave and RATM and it boost those sounds very good. There is no interruption when I press another pedal. And most important you won't lose your volume of sound when you press it in. If I lose this pedal, I would step on my bike and buy another one because it's a great pedal for 20 euros. I did compare it with the Boss Tremolo pedal and I would go for the TU100 because it is cheaper, same sound and won't lose sound when you press it in. If you love a tremolo pedal but a Boss or DigiTech or whatever is to expensive. This is the pedal you want! But if you're a real Live player and want to make sure that you have ultimate strong pedal in the way of pressing it. TU100 isn't good enough for that.

I used it on stage and I use it still. But I suggest if your a big stomp boxer and your playing Live and want to press the pedal hard, please for your own sound safety, don't buy TU100. Because it is plastic stompbox not as Boss or DigiTech with there steel protection. But I press it normal in, so if you are a guy like me this is your pedal! Although I prefer if they come with a new Tremolo they would give them a steel protection too.

The Tremolo from Behringer is a nice compact pedal. You can turn at the nobs like you would do on a Boss Tremolo pedal. Turn setting the speed of the wave and how it has to wave. You won't need a manual for this pedal because it is a nice simple compact pedal. I was really amazed of the sound that came from the pedal, I didn't expect such a great sound.

JD Blue Venom
    it only sounds drowned out because your distorting it thru ur amp all modualtions do that, they need to be after distortion to sound better really...
    Goldengitar
    I got this pedal one year ago i think and I've used it a lot. For simple melody lines it works as hell, but when it comes to rythm playing its not that versatile. When I hit the chord its just like the pedal effect doesn't kick in before two seconds later. Quite annoying that is. But as I said: It's superb for melodylines. And at that price its a bargain.