UT100 Ultra Tremolo review by Behringer

Behringer: UT100 Ultra Tremolo

Purchased from: Local Shop

I've used this pedal with a few different amps and guitars. I own a few different Ibanez guitars; with Crate V18 and Peavey Windsor amps. This can replicate the tremolo effect pedals that cost much more. I use this pedal very sparingly, but it does the job very well.

I play rock and metal and this pedal works great. I love Sevendust and a few of their songs have tremolo effects, a few of our original songs have similar passages. I've been playing guitar for a few years now, and have owned a few different stompboxes in the past. I would definitely buy another one if something were to happen to this one, especially at this price.

This pedal has been in my pedalboard for a couple years now and has never failed me. Like I said above, I used this effect sparingly in my music, but it has been as reliable as you could ask for out of a $20 pedal. It is made of plastic, but it is still very durable.

The UT100 Tremolo Stompbox from Behringer is a fairly straightforward and simple pedal to use. I bought mine used so it did not come with a manual. Most people should be able to figure this one out. Controls include rate, wave and depth.

coxxy
    +1 It's not the pedal's fault, it's the ordering of the effects that's the problem. Still, looks like a pretty nifty pedal for that price. From what I can gather from the review, this pedal takes a 9v power-adapter, is this right? And do all/most Behringer pedals take them? Thanks.
    goo94
    coxxy wrote: JD Blue Venom wrote: it only sounds drowned out because your distorting it thru ur amp all modualtions do that, they need to be after distortion to sound better really... It's not the pedal's fault, it's the ordering of the effects that's the problem. Still, looks like a pretty nifty pedal for that price. From what I can gather from the review, this pedal takes a 9v power-adapter, is this right? And do all/most Behringer pedals take them? Thanks.
    it doees take a 9volt adaptor man, and the majority of behringers stompbox type pedals do as well! (the ones which look similar in shape to this one)