V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

Behringer: V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification

The guitar I am using with it is a Encore, I'm not sure what model but I say that it is the cheapest available but I got it second hand from a friend, and the amp I am using is a watson xl10p guitar combo amp which is ten watt and it sounds very good. The only probelm I have with it is when the master volume is higher then the amp volume, the G and B string sound not right. It is probably because the wattage of the amp isn't very high. It is noisy but to me that isn't a problem. The effects are very good, and there are loads of different variations and types. I found it very easy to make it sound like my favourite artists (the offspring, sum 41) because of all the variations or effect types. I think all of the effects are very good.

I play mainly punk rock, but I also play metal, and some old rock n roll, and it is so versatile. I have been playing for over a year now, and using an encore electric guitar, watson amp. If it was stolen, i would defianatly buy it again. I love how many effects it has on it. I don't like that you don't have an effects box to go with it, all you have is a switch box where you have to program it all in and flick between the effects, but there is a pedal box available soon. I choose this one because I played on my guitar teachers and really enjoyed playing on it. I wish it came with an effects box. It really helps me make music. And i would definanlty recommend this to anyone no matter what standard they are at.

Yes, I would depend on this, it works well every time and i would use it at a gig without backup. The only thing really that would make this not work very well would be to have dodge leads that dont work very well.

I have found this really easy to use. But it still is quite difficult at first. The amount of effects are brilliant for all types of standard ranging from auto-wah, phaser and delay effects. The manual is very helpful but you will need it if you want to get the best out of it. I believe that the product has been upgraded.