V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

Behringer: V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification

Purchased from: John Bellone's London

I have a Fender Strat (Mexican) and a Fender Amp. If you turn the V-AMP2 volume up higher than the amp volume, you're screwed. It's only noisy if you do that but that is probably the amp. The effects are GREAT and did I mention GREAT! I can get any sound I want and in total, I think I calculated with all the effects and amp types, there are 64, 000 sounds. Pretty amazing!

I play punk/rock and have been playing for 1.2 years. Great match for beginners and for people like Rush who have one also. If this was stolen, I would beg and beg for it back and proably buy it again. I wish it came with a midi pedal but oh well, you can't get everything. Shawn

I depend on this for gigs and everything although I want to look for a gig amp. I would definitely use it without a backup.

I love my new V-AMP2. The sound is great and it is so easy to use. The manuel is a great asset although I took about two minutes before I finally decided to hook it right up I was sooo excited. Anyway, the V-AMP2 can be upgraded for free at Behringer's website for the V-AMP2 ( I think it's www.Behringer.com/v-amp2) Best thing I've ever bought for my guitar.