V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

Behringer: V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification

Purchased from: dawsons, manchester

I am using this with a Epiphone SG amp and a Sound King 20watt. It is not noisy. The effects can be as strong as you like as there is a button ehich indicates how much effect you want on a certain setting. I usually go for the jimi hendrix style. There are great sounds for a Jimi Hendrix fan (as myself). All the effects are good, some are better than others but all are good.

I play a lots of styles of music and it works great for all of them. I have been playing for about 2 years and I own Epiphone SG, Sound King 20 watt amp, peavey 50 watt amp. If this were stolen I would probably buy it again. It also has a tuner to tune your guitar this is one of my favourite features. I also like tht it comes with a carry bag so it is really easy to take it places. The only thing I wish it had is a better variety of sounds as some sound the very similar to others which are on it.

I would say this V-Amp is dependable it hasnt broke on me yet. I have already used this on a gig and it worked great.

The V-Amp is quite easy to use, there are lots of different sounds which are all different styles. It is fairly easy to get a good sound out of it as it only has 2 settings. Amp and style. The manual doesn't really get any use as it is straight forward, and there is not loads of knobs and buttons which can get you confused!