V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

Behringer: V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification

I use a Squier Strat and I run them through a Gorilla amp and a Kareoke Machine. It is stereo so I can plug it into to two amps. I don't think the effects sound digital at all and the effects sond pretty decent. The distortion is where this unit shines. I love it, the clean is also very nice. The amp models are the awesome to! It isn't really noisy on anything and has a built in noise gate. My favorite artists are everywhere from Green Day to Bon Jovi to Ozzy Osbourne and I can get them all I love this unit!

It is a great match for me. I have been playing 2 years and I only own another distortion pedal. I can't really explain this, for the price it is awesome. I have played with the POD and the Pandora and this beat them both. I wish the didn't have such a weak power supply and I wish they had an option for batteries but other than that this blew me out of the water!

I can depend on it and would ise it without a backup. It comes with a power supply to. It is built out of plastic though and I have already had a problem with the power supply but that was easily fixed.

This is the V-AMP 2. One of the main reasons I love it is how easy it is. The manual kind of sucks because it is for the V-Amp 2, V ampire and the V amp pro but they are all similar so I am not complaining. I don't think it sounds digital at all and the effects sond pretty decent. The distortion is where this unit shines. I love it, the clean is also very nice. The amp models are the awesome to!

St3v3
    This guitar is perfect for a beginner who is trying to define his style of music or for use with a practice amp
    Gylf_
    Do u want loads of hum, weak FX, shit sounding cab modeler, and distorted cleans? Then the V-amp2 is just the thingy for you. also: more than half of det amp modeles suck too.
    gurg06
    the v-amp is just as good as a line 6 pod and it has a built in noise gate that can get rid of that 'hum'. amp models are great and so are the effects. and a built in graphic equilizer is pretty handy too