V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 4.5 Poor
Behringer: V-AMP 2 Virtual Amplification

Purchased from: Night Life Music

I use my Dean Custom through this to my Peavey Rage 158. Some of the effects and amp models are noisy and some arn't. Some of the effects are weak some arn't. This effects processor doesn't have a good enough quality to copy artists in my opinion. The distortion is very bad on this, but atleast all those other effects do sound pretty good.

I play mostly classic rock and metal and this pedal doesn't meet my needs at all. I have been playing for 3 1/2 years. I own a Peavey Rage 158, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Dunlop Crybaby from Hell, and a Behringer Ultraroc GX110. If it was stolen I would deffinatly not buy a new one. It's just not worth the extra money. I love that it has so much stuff on it, but I hate that a lot of that stuff doesn't sound good.

I would deffinatly bring a back up if I used it in a gig. This looks like it wouldn't stand a good fall at all. It is very light and feels like it only has a thin layer of plastic inbetween it and the wires and stuff. I would deffenitly not depend on this at a gig.

It's easy to get a lot of good sounds, but none of them are really great at all. The manual is very helpful. I admit it would be a little difficult to figure out some stuff about it. It is easy to see how much of what you but on on the knobs. Some of the stuff on this are a little confusing at times, which is very annoying because I don't like looking for the manual.

trav_555
    thanks ill probably get this now, sounds great accept for wat some of those one song playin drongos said :H: