V-AMP Pro Virtual Amplification review by Behringer

Behringer: V-AMP Pro Virtual Amplification

Purchased from: Music Store Professional

The simulations of the amp (32 in total) and cabinet simulation (15 in total) give you a lage variety of sounds, with this u have a 3 band equilizer effects and a dedicated reverb knob. It's easy to get the sound of artist such as patrucci as there is the simulation of the amp they use.

I play all sorts of metal mostly black and I found the acustics sound really usefull. I had owned a DOD before which I sold after playing 1.5 years with it. I compared It with other brands such as the RP 150 DigiTech and the Zoom but for the same money you get less quality.

Yes I depend on it, it never gave me problems or there was any lack in it performance.

The V-AMP Pro is an amazing piece of gear which one should purchase if he is not satisfied with his present sound. It has a really user friendly interface, a variety of patches that covers all styles, and an easy edit mose for the 125 presets. There is also the V-Amp 2 very similar but with no Xlr for recording. A must have piee of gear.

JesusLives
    What kind of midi cord do you need to connect to the fcb1010 floorboard? A male-to-male midi cord or a male-to-female midi cord.