X V-AMP review by Behringer

• Reviewer's score: 4.8 Poor
Behringer: X V-AMP

Price paid: A$ 159

Purchased from: Mau Music

I use a beautiful Yamaha Pacifica 112 going into a Yamaha 15 watt amp. It can be noisy but I'm always battling with trying to get the clean sound higher and the distortion lower. THe effects can be weak I know I've only found 4 great distortion settings but all the other effects are great. There are many great sounds you can get out of the X V-AMP. The distortion can be sloppy and there is no Overdrive but the chorus is pretty good and so is the delay an the reverb.

I play modernish music so it is good match. I've been playing for a while and I own a Behringer dd-400, a Behringer dm 100 and a Boss tu-12. Yep I would have listened to a freind f I knew a year later I would want to change nd sell the pedal. I would buy something else if it was broken or stollen now that I know what it does and it down sides. I also wich it had a overdrive.

I have only had one mix up so far and that was when I was mucking around. It suddenly jut changed effects and made a horrible sound and the preset numbers changed. I use it all the time when I'm performing and I haven't had one mix up yet. But the changing time in between presets annoys me becuse it means I can't do a quick change from lead to backup or backup to lead.

It is a very easily controlled pedal. You can have anywhere up to 99 presets making great for on stage concerts. You can edit at any time just by turning a knob. The manual is very easy to understand and it can show you alot about the pedal including picking what the expression pedal does and more!

corsylord
    its a simple pedal but i cant figgur ouut how i get gain on it please tell me