HT-Dual review by Blackstar

Blackstar: HT-Dual

I used it straight into my mixing desk via the speaker sim output using my PRS. It has some noise when the gain is way up but it really is minimal. This is as close to a valve amp as I have heard from a pedal. The two valves allow you to get some amazing sounds out of this baby. The ISF control also change the sound in a cool way, one side it is an American hi gain sound and the other more of classic Marshall brit amp sound. but you can mix the two and get a sound all of your own.

Best pedal I have ever bought, completely changes the quality of the sound I get for the better. This is going to be in my rig for a very long time I think. I would recommend this pedal to anyone as it is so versatile. The valve sounds it produces are excellent and the speaker sim output makes it ideal for recording straight into a PC or similar recording device. Get down the shop and try one, you won't be disappointed.

very sturdy build indeed. I would trust this if I dropped it off a tower block. Not gigged with it but bet it will be up for the job no problems at all. The biggest thing is the weight but that is because of it being so sturdy. The valve shines out through a strong metal grill and the knows/switches are very good quality and up for the job.

This is a very easy to master pedal, just two switches for the channels, one on channel one for clean/crunch, a knob for each channel for gain and level, and a bass, mid, and treble that is for both channels. One more knob for the infinite shape feature (ISF). The manual is small and to the point and even has a few suggested settings on the outside. All in all very easy.

stratele
    i was thinking of getting the overdrive. But this looks worth the extra money.
    Left_behind
    Very very versatile pedals. Had mine for a few months now, it is riduculously good. The only problem i have with it is the dual knobs for gain and level are a bit fiddly, but thats no reason not to get this unit. I tried both the other units and this one is by far worth the extra cash, great little pedal.