BD-2 Blues Driver review by Boss

Boss: BD-2 Blues Driver

Purchased from: Music123.com

With this pedal I use a Fender Frontman 25R with a Fender stratocaster and an Epiphone les paul. This pedal can make any guitar sound great. Of course if you crank it all the way up it will be very noisy. The tone is not weak at all. This can do anything from clean chord progressions, to raging British guitar riffs. I can get sound from Jimi Hendrix, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, and many more. I play mostly classic rock so that is the sound I get out of it. I wouldn't plan on getting any metal tones out of this thing.

I play any kind of classic rock. This is a perfect match for those styles. I have been playing for almost 3 years. I also have a Boss Phase Shifter, an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff, a DigiTech Whammy pedal, and a Vox wah. I would definitely buy one again if something happened to mine. It is a very simple pedal to use, unlike other distortions. I am happy with it and would not change anything.

This pedal is definitely reliable. The only thing is, I am still using it with a battery and I would like to have all of my pedals hooked up to a power supply. But the battery is still very reliable. I can at least a month without having to change it.

Well when you buy a Boss pedal, you are definitely not buying anything complicated. Boss are one of the simplest pedal brands to figures. Also, when you buy the pedal, it comes with a little booklet with all kinds of suggestions for setting on the pedal for different kinds of sounds and tones.

purplehazeman67
    i like this pedal cuz it has a blues distorition in that the harder you hit the strings the harder the sound gets. i have to say i own this pedal and its not a bad buy.