BD-2 Blues Driver review by Boss

Boss: BD-2 Blues Driver

Purchased from: Willis Music

I am currenly using a '70s Strat with a Crate 15 watt, and just keep mine set on tone 10, gain 6, and boost 4. It sounds great! And it gets loud! The effect is strong as jesus, and is great for sounding like Jimmy Page or Gilmour. This is a very good effect and will always sound like your the best out there.

I mostly use this for blues, and it mainly gets me the whole nine yards. Nothing I needed to know before buying. I didn't even try it. And I love it. I didn't compare, but recently I tried a TubeScreamer. The Blues Driver wins. If it had fuzz, mabey everything would get tens, but not everythings perfect. I've only been playing it for about a year, and I absoulutly love it! If it was stolen, I would go buy another without thinking. Buy one! You won't regret it!

You can depend on this pedal. I love it. It is reliable, since it always sounds the same. I would use this without backup anytime! This beats the Ibanez TubeScreamer black and blue, man. I once stepped on it like a beast, and it didn't even get hurt! It is a beast! Just unplug it after you play it, or the battery will keep runin' forever! Other than that, it is great!

Dude, if you like blues, I recomend it. It is great since it delivers sounds from soft blues to heavy metal! And it's not muddy. Just turn up the tone and get a nice sharp distrtion. The manual gives you somewhat of where to go, but it sounds better if you just mess around yourself, since there are only 3 knobs.

rastaman_Marley
    i love my BD-2 as i can get closer to that hendrix i always dream of, but does anyone hear a difference in sound when you play with the pedal off compared to when you play without the pedal at all?
    darkiii
    bought one a couple a days ago, and im im love with it has a great sound, that you can change puting more distortion, making it hard, or more soft with less distortion and less tone. but still, whatever configurations you put, he mantains that caracteristic sound... really nice