CE-5 Chorus review by Boss

Boss: CE-5 Chorus

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I use a Crate GX-30 with a Schecter Diamond Series guitar. The chorus is just amazing. I havent got any noise out of it, but I do have the NS-2. The effects are strong always, but I heard that if your battery starts to die, the effect gets weaker. I can get so many of my favorite artists sounds out of this. I got Metallica's Enter Sandman intro, Sanitarium, The Thing That Should Not Be, and many more. I also got all of Linkin Parks songs. If you turn every knob to the right as far as it can go, you can get Korn's Freak On A Leash harmonics. The list goes on and on. I personally use chorus whenever I use clean guitar, it just really brightens up the effect.

To sum up this pedal, it's just the perfect chorus pedal. I have used the super chorus pedal, and that was a nice pedal, but the sound on this one just owned the super chorus. I would buy this again in a second if it got stolen. This is my favorite pedal out of all my pedals. If you need a chorus pedal, this one is for you.

This pedal is a Boss pedal, which means its built like a tank. I would use any Boss pedal without a back up.

This pedal rocks. Turning the knobs on this can change so much. The manual shows you everything you need. It also gives you some great sample settings, and a place to write down your own custom settings.