CH-1 Super Chorus review by Boss

Boss: CH-1 Super Chorus

I am using it with a Diamond Run Gibson ES 335, in all colors, and the Tom Delonge ES 333. I am using a Mesa Triple Rectifier solo head, with lots of Mesa Cabs. It is only as loud as you have your amp, basically it is matched with your guitar. It always sounds good except when you turn the rate all the way up. You can get the verse effect from Down almost perfectly. It is great for chords and individual notes and make finger tapping sound great. The effects are excellent.

I play hardcore and AVA type stuff, beautiful match. I have been playing a year, I own a lot of Gibson Es 335s, Es 339s and 2 Tom Delonge ES 333s. I use a lot of Mesa stacks/halfstacks. And I own almost every other Boss effect pedal, including the new acoustic sim. The only thing I wish I asked before buying would be if it came in green. I like green pedals. If it were stolen or lost I'd buy two more! 'Cause it's awesome! I love everything about it. My favorite feature would be the rate knob, by itself it sounds so cool! Like a spring or something cool, I sorta compared it to other pedals in the manner that I own most every other one. I chose this to try to complete my working collection. I wish the LED would change colors just for beauty effect.

It is so durable that I dropped it from a 3 story building, plugged it in, and thanks to the metal case, works like a charm. And a splash of water doesn't hurt as loge as it isn't in the input or output hole. I would definately tak it to a gig without any replacement. And it is AC adaptor compatible, so if you don't like batteries, there you go, no need for them.

Setting up the sound you want takes a while, due to all the knobs. It has an effect level knob, equalizer knob, rate, and depth. But After a few minutes you start to get the hang of it. The manual was pretty explanitory, for sure it was not printed in China. It has not been upgraded, except for new batteries. But that's inevitable.

Clutch32192
    idk y all of these people in bands throw their equipment out windows, this is like the third review i've seen where somebodys either thrown something out a window or thrown it into a wall, sooo... don't really understand that
    DemonicTurtle66
    Thanks for the review. I plan on buying one when I get the money. Although I don't think I'll be throwing mine off a 3 story building...
    Dr.feelgud
    this guy talks a lot of shit, hes like 15! you dont own 4 gibsons, you probly have a $100 epiphone
    HEXAGRAM66
    The only thing I wish I asked before buying would be if it came in green. I like green pedals. oh god ha ha lol at this review
    milwaukeerocker
    You play harcore and angels and airwaves huh? that makes no sense. geez, maybe you should drop yourself off a three story building. You rich kids sure are good for a laugh.
    bobvmagoo
    i would think that if you can afford all these gibson 335's and 333's, mesa amplification, and whatever other hoovermatic x5g's you want to pretend you have, WHY would you waste your oh so abundant pocket change on a mass manufactured guitar effect that you didn't even give a good rating to? plus...nothing but a solid chunk of steel could survive the drop from a three storey building. but then again, i guess you can afford to drop a cheap chorus paperweight. your story contains too many holes to be taken seriously there, my son.
    SaintsofNowhere
    Lol to clutch: as one of my friends said, he likes to test his stuff to see if it's worthy. If not, it's "A piece'a crap!". I don't understand it either.