DD-7 Digital Delay review by Boss

Boss: DD-7 Digital Delay

I play a Epiphone Les Paul througha Kustom 15w amp. It sound very good. I usually us a DS-1 with it also and it really makes my guitar sound a lot better. Sometimes I think I use my delay too much but it just makes everything sound that much better. I use a lot of it too. It never seems to make a lot of noise either. I always have it on and I can never hear any hum or his.

I like to play a lot of classicrock clean sounds nice sounding music but I also like heavy rock and some older metal(Dio, System Of A Down) It works great with all of them. If it were stolen or lost I would get one instatly. My favorite feature is probably modulate becuse it's like two pedals in one.( Chorus Delay).

Its a Boss, you can always depend on it. You can throw these step on them kick them almost anything(to a reasonable limit). I would definitly use it maybe with a backup just in case. But I don't think I would need one. I would like to have a backup to get different sound while playing. I could just turn one off and get different delays.

It is like a DD-6 but slightly upgraded. It has a new modulate mode that sounds like a natural chorus effect. It also has a analog setting like the old Boss pedal. It has the 3 knobs found on most Boss pedals: E.level, D.Time, and F.Back. It is easy to get the sound you are looking for if you know what kind of sound you want.