DD-7 Digital Delay review by Boss

Boss: DD-7 Digital Delay

Price paid: C$ 179.99

Purchased from: Music World

The DD-7 Has fantastic sound with pretty much any setup. I used this with my Friends les Paul and a different friends SG and it sound great still.It is really hard to get the sound of other guitarists without looking at their pedals themselves, but it is doable. I tried to get the same sound as Slash on welcome to The Jungle. It took me a while But I did get it.The Pedal has lots of features. Here's a list of what it has: -2 inputs/outputs -Lelel -Feedback -Delay Time -Hold -Reverse -Analog -Modulate -and length of delay

The Boss DD-7 is great for almost everything that I play. I play some soft stuff, and some heavey metal, and this compact pedal does everything I want a delay pedal to do.I Play a Fender Strat with it and a Peavey amplifier. it's a great match.If this was stolen, I would get another one right away becuase this is my only Delay Pedal. I have no Backup so this is my main Delay.The only thing I wish it had was longer battery life, the thing only lasts for 6 hours on a 9V battary.

This is my only pedal, so I would have to go to as gig using this with no backup. but I wouldn't be worried at all that it would break becuase( like all Boss Pedals) this thing is built like a tank. It's probably going to be the longest lasting pedal you'll ever get or use.

It is so unbeleivably easy to get this pedal to sound fantastic. I haven't had mine for too long but this thing sounds great.The manual is also easy to use too.it says very simply how to get it working. It only took me 5 minutes to understand how to use it, and about a half hour until I found my best combination of feedback, delay time ect.

tickler444
    brkwdballer1891 wrote: and the guy who reviewed this is a dumbass.. you hold it down for 2 seconds.. tap in the tempo.. idiot..
    First, you're not writing anything new: the 1st comment was reminding me of the tap delay function. Second, you don't need to be insulting. I can get the message without you being rude.
    Roopelatvalafan
    Hmmm well.. ussually i am looking for the "bad" reviews when buying guitar stuff.. but can't seem to find one... now is that a good or a negative sign ?