DD-7 Digital Delay review by Boss

Boss: DD-7 Digital Delay

I currently am using a Line 6 30 Watt Spider III Amp, with a Epiphone Les Paul Remake which isn't a good setup at all, I've used a Fender Telecaster through both though and it sounds incredible, The DD7 can change the sound of anything and improve it. You could sing through it if you wanted. You can get a very good Coheed And Cambria or Pink Floyd Sound out of this pedal.

I play- Worship, Blues, Alternative, Jazz, and Hardcore. it's good for all of the above. I've been playing for 5 years now, The Boss Pedals I own consist of: DD-7, Super Overdrive, Mega Distortion, Compression Sustain2, Blues Driver, and Tremolo, I also use a Lyon Wah pedal, about to replace it with the Boss Wah/Distortion Pedal. Definitely play with the extra effects that the DD3 doesn't have before you buy this you may not need the DD7. The DD3 is also a great pedal. If this pedal was stolen from me I would just go buy it again. I love everything about it, and Hate Nothing about it(except for maybe the price tag) my favorite feature would be the analog delay it has on it. I compared it with the Line6 Delay and The Boss DD3- I chose the DD7 because it had The Analog Delay, Modulater, And Reverse, And A Longer Loop than the DD3, I Didn't get the Line 6 Delay because of it's hard to use stage presence it has. I can use it for recording and stuff but for on stage the DD7 owns the house. it's pretty "Boss" Haha.

I depend on it. I use a power supply with it. I have never taken a back up for this pedal, I would never replace it either. it's so amazing. It's my best pedal on my board hands down. It goes good with a compression sustainer, and a tremolo or phaser, and I usually use my blues driver and super Overdrive with it.

If you want to be able to change your sound on stage in the blink of an eye this is the pedal. It's definitely easier to use then the other delay pedals I've used. Everyone says that the new Line 6 delay is the best on the market, well I think the dd-7 is way better for stage performance. The only thing I don't like is the price on it. But it's a small price to pay for the sound it puts out.

XxNickAttackxX
    tickler444 wrote: David_Bowie=GOD wrote: to the person who wrote this review, how do you have such good guitars yet a pretty bad, cheap amp? to David Bowie: I got these guitars very recently, and am selling this amp before Christmas. I'm gonna get a 50W and 100W, with valves. And the Line 6 Spider 30W is not that bad. I mean I really liked it as a beginner. You get built-in effects, and different amounts of gain, which is pretty cool to start with.
    I love that amp i Use it on stage its not bad just small. But i'm replacing it with a BadCat Tube Amp or A Fender Blues Combo Tube Amp
    philwhite
    demitriv wrote: Why is this one better than the ones before it?
    Slightly longer delay and a couple of features. I just got one. I haven't had much time to play with it but its a fun pedal and pretty easy to use. The reviewer who mentioned some of it is redundant is correct though.
    HarvesterofPain
    Great delay pedal, but as stated: Battery life is horrible, so use the adapter whenever possible.
    nameloc
    Tickler444 you can use tap tempo without an external footswitch. Hold down the pedal for two seconds and it will go into tap tempo mode