DS-1 Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-1 Distortion

Purchased from: Long and Mcquade

I am currently using an Epi Les Paul Custom and a Marshall MG15DFX amp and the combo is great! No matter what sound you're looking for, you can get it with this pedal. I play alot from Sugarcult to Queens Of The Stone Age, and I get the sound I'm always looking for the crunchy punk sound to a milder classic rock sound.

I've been playing for about 2 and a half years now, and I just recently bought this pedal, this pedal is great for any genre of rock, if your looking for a distortion pedal this is the one to get, if it were stolen I would defenitly replace it, and buy a second in case someone stole my first replacement. Great pedal and great price, go out and buy it!

This thing can withstand anything that comes its way, I would play it at gigs with confidence and without a backup, it's made to last!

The Boss DS-1 Distortion, my first pedal and what a pedal it is, ease of use? Super easy, how hard can it be with only 3 knobs? The manual does provide anything and everything you need to know about the pedal, from example settings to what each knob does and sounds like.