DS-1 Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-1 Distortion

Right now I have a homemade Strat-style guitar that sucks so badly and a crappy 40W Peavey amp but the pedal gave me distortion that I found pretty good for me as a beginner. The only problem is that every time when I plug it into a guitar cable it always turns on automatically.

Right now it's the only thing that gives my pedal distortion so it suits my needs for that Grunge type sounds I play. I have this pedal with a Dunlop Crybaby so it's all good. If it were stolen or lost I would not buy another one because I'll probably get the Boss Overdrive pedal.

It's a tough ass pedal because I accidentally dropped it when I was going dow into my basement and it stilled worked. The pedla is like a tank, built to last until someone runs it over with a semi.

This pedal is the easiest pedal to use and the best I had. This pedal has 3 knobs tone, level, and distortion so it's obviously simple. I got it as a good deal because the store had a grand opening or something like that. It came with a manual that had settings but believe me it's not that hard to operate.