DS-1 Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-1 Distortion

Purchased from: Guitar Works

The Boss DS-1 has 3 knob settings and they are: Tone, Level, and Distortion. I use a Gibson Sg, and a amp I got that's 10 watts that I got along time ago, and with the pedal I can play various types of music, from rock, punk, to hardcore, and metal. it's doesnt't matter what kind of setting you put on this guitar, it will alaways sound good, the best part of this pedal though, is the distortion. It's what it's made for and this pedal is worth every cent.

I play music from punk, to hardcore, and this pedal is just a perfect match because of the distortion it gives off. I've only been playing for a year and month, but I've worked hard to get much better, and I have a lot, My friends told me that this pedal would be perfect for me because of how it sounds and they were right, amazing! If someone stole this I'd deffinetly buy another one, this pedal is one of the best ever Distortion pedals I've ever had, and it's very cheap as well!

You can alaways depend on this pedal, because it's just so easy to use, and it gives you great sound. At a gig I brought my pedal but it sounded horrible on the amp I was using, But after I tried the DS-1 and it gave me the best distortion I could of hoped for. I would deffinetly use this at a gig. Very dependable.

This pedal could be the one of the best pedals, and easiest to use. There are three knobs on it, and you can make you guitar have the best distortion, and all you need to set this pedal up is, 2 chords (one for the guitar to the pedal, and the other for the amp to the pedal) a guitar and a amp, and ur set to go. This pedal is one of the most easiest to use, and can give you very good sound.