DS-2 Turbo Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-2 Turbo Distortion

Purchased from: music123.com

I use this pedal with a Stratocaster (one with a humbucker one without), a Gibson SG, and a Jaguar. I found that to really get the distortion sound out of it, you gotta turn up the volume all the way on the guitar, and control it from the amp. It's great for getting the Nirvana sound, because Kurt Cobain got one of these pedals in 1992 to replace his DS-1 Distortion. It has a wide variety, and you can do it all.

This is great for playing all kinds of rock. I would most definitely replace this if it ever went missing. If I had more money I would probably buy two just because it is so great. Get this pedal!

I have to be honest, I am rough on this pedal, a lot more then I would like to be. It takes it and keeps on shining, this thing is bomb proof. Make sure to change the 9volt battery when it's appriopriate, because once the battery starts to die, so does your distortion. The battery lasts a good while though.

Straightfoward and to the point, a tone, level, and distortion knob, with a switch to go between turbo and regular mode. Easy to use mostly, you just have to play with it a little to find waht souits you best.