DS-2 Turbo Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-2 Turbo Distortion

I use this pedal with a Squier Stratocaster and a couple of various amp and the sound is awesome. I can get the distortion sounds of Switchfoot, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nirvana and whatever you can think of. The 2 modes also make a lot of difference. And now, with mode II, I can get some really fierce sounds with it and an overdrive like sound.

I think this is one of the best distortion pedals on Earth! I play a lot of punk music and this pedal suits punk music real well. I've been playing for a good one and a half years but I have a lot of experience. For you people who are thinking about getting a Boss DS-1 Distortion, don't even touch it. I've compared it to the DS-2 at the same time and the DS-1 was weak. If you want, just save up a couple more bucks and get the DS-2. Trust me, its worth it.

I can depend on this pedal anytime. It's made out of metal and I think it can last me as long as I live. I have also played this at a gig without a backup frankly cause I have no other pedals except for this and it has done me well.

This is a very simple pedal to use. Just 4 knobs. Level, tone, distortion and turbo mode I or II. It also comes with a very useful manual that gives you some settings you can use or record your own settings. It also comes with a free battery.

68_SG
    dude are we talking about the same music stop ? ( i live in moncton)