DS-2 Turbo Distortion review by Boss

Boss: DS-2 Turbo Distortion

Purchased from: eBay

I think it is me but this thing is a bit noisy when I use it with my little amp at home and my Yamaha Pacifica 112. This little thing as a great range of distortion sounds. I can get a light crunch a Vintage style distortion for rhythm playing and a heavy sound for leads with the first mode. I don't use the turbo mode rly often because I don't like it so much. It gives you a lot of mids that might be good for soloing but I think it sounds to thin.

Blabla this thing is good for a range like: Chili Peppers, Incubus, Clapton/Cream, Hendrix, etc. Well that's what I use it for. It rocks. That means it's not so good for really heavy metal, you should try a Jackhammer for that stuff but since I don't play metal. Great.

Boss pedals are indestructible and so is this one. You can't brake it even if you wanted to. I'd use it without a backup (Who the hell has a backup for his pedals). Man, UG forces me to write a bit more so I can supply this review. What else should I write? Indestructible!

Well, what should I write? This thing has 4 knobs: one for to switch between the two modes, one for treble, another one for the level of the distortion and a fourth one to adjust the volume. If you know what kind of sound you want, you will get it. The manual gives you some examples for various setups.

KingLewi
    im either going to buy this or a marshall Guv'nor Plus , any suggestions?
    fenderdeluxe
    i like metallica can i get will this pedal suit me i want the kind of master of pupets sound help me help me