GT-3 Guitar Effects Processor review by Boss

Boss: GT-3 Guitar Effects Processor

Purchased from: Ron Zehel Guitar Center

I run my Fender Deluxe through this with a monster cable into my Crate GLX 212. It has a built-in noise gate which creates virtually no noise, a huge plus for any muscian. As with the Boss stomp boxes these offer high quality effects. Favorites are the chorus, delay, and flangers. The wahs also work great with the expression pedal.

I play mostly classic rock and heavy metal, also some classical, hair metal, blues, and country. I've been playin for about 2 years and own a Fender Deluxe HH, Crate GLX 212, and an Alvarez RD-8, all purchased at Ron Zehel Guitar Center. Most people on here say if there gear was lost they would/wouldn't buy it again, If I lost this skew I probably get another, Boss makes great effects processors/stomp boxes.

Built solid with a metal frame. Don't gig but it is definately strong enough for the road.

The GT-3 offers a large variety of pre-built patches that work great for all genres. Editing is very easy, haven't even bothered to read the manual. Includes four patch pedals for each of the 85 banks (first 35 patches are for the user) plus an expression pedal, control pedal, and bank up and down pedals. Haven't made my own patches yet I just use pre-built patches and modify them.

Aidy Damage
    Dave McPherson from InMe uses this as the main source of his live sounds. I've tracked one down on eBay, and hopefully it'll be mine. Top-notch stuff!
    cybermichaelusa
    i have this, it was actually a gift from another band member in a "rival" band ... i love the distortions on the GT-3, it has alot of customization opportunities as well, and that to me is the BEST part, i love to sit and make my own unique sounds. There is only so much you can do with a stompbox, but this, opens alot of doors. Get this if you can find it, it is VERY sturdy, i broke my toe on it actually trying to walk over it hahaha...but it is really great!