GT-3 Guitar Effects Processor review by Boss

Boss: GT-3 Guitar Effects Processor

Purchased from: DAWSONS

I am left handed and I use a BLACK+GOLD FITTINGS 1974 Gibson LES PAUL CUSTOM...1989 RED STRAT WITH DiMarzio PICKUPS... CUSTOM MADE 12+6 DOUBLE NECK. I plug my guitar into a Cry Baby wah-wah then into the GT3 outputted directly into a 1U RACK EQ UNIT, and finally into a 2U MOSFET STEREO 100+100 RACK POWER AMP with one 12" cabinet per side. I like the sounds of various artists from rock to country. I do not try to emulate any guitarist but try to get my own sound. On the GT3 I have 4 patches with clean sounds... similar with different distortion patches...and also some patches with various echo and reverb sounds. I am pleased with all the different effects available. If you are happy with your sound from your setup then why bother trying out something else.

I play various music from country...rock...ballads. I have been playing 40+ years, and enjoyed every moment. I have tried out numerous equipment over the years but now I like the sound and the quick setup I have been using for the past 15+ years. This is a great unit, and I would buy another one if it was ever lost.

Like all Boss UNITS this is built to last, and excellent to use live. I would use it without a backup. This unit is like all the rest of the Boss pedals...built to last for years, and excellent for gigging with. I have used this unit for many years with no problems. I have shown this unit to several friends of mine, and a lot of them have were so impressed that they went and bought one.

Very easy to get a good sound. Editing is very quick. Manual gives good detail, and easy to understand. My unit has not been upgraded. You can get many different sounds with the unit, and the patches I find are very easy to edit. I feel that that you don't have to refer often to the manual as it is so simple to edit.

johnny.hanratty
    Got a GT-3 today and already pleased with the effects I can get. When I read the instructions I expect to be further impressed....not bad for €85.
    drew4dead
    I got this yesterday as second hand for 150 dollars and this thing was like brand new. I love the ease of use and every effect it has..I don't regret buying it.