GT-5 Guitar Effects Processor review by Boss

Boss: GT-5 Guitar Effects Processor

Price paid: € 120

Purchased from: www.marktplaats.nl

I have an Dean custom guitar and I play it through a Orange Crush 10. I can't judge the sound becouse you really can create it for yourself. You can adjust the presets through some menus and change your gain, eq etc. I use a reverb all the time and it really sounds awesome. But of course the only way to see if you like the sound is to GO TRY IT YOURSELF! Down under is a list of all the effects there are. But there are different settings of course!

I play everything, everything. I play jazz, blues, funk, rock and even metal (like Iron Maiden). You can get every sound of it! However it takes some time to find and add the sound you like. I made a bank for every style and some banks for some different songs. This pedal has midi in and out but it would be very handy if it would have had USB to connect it to your computer but you can also buy a MIDI to JACK. I did and it was no problem! So overal. If you don't have enough budget for buying a Boss GT-10 go look online ore in your neighboorhood if anyone is selling his!

Guys lets be honest. It is a Boss pedal. are you kidding me? this thing is solid metal. you have to throw a dosin of cars on it before it would crak! there is no noise, delay and tikking sounds between changing of sound even your delay continues your last note if you want to! I use this as main pedal and I woudnt even think of a backup!

Don't listen to reviews like "bla bla bla not easy of use, took me two months!"! seriusly guys I'm a boy of 15 years old and this is my first multiepedal. It just took me one single hour to program some groups and change some presets. However I used to have an Boss DS-2 and a Behringer hell babe Wah pedal. So I had some experience with making my own sounds. But if you just read the manual one time ( http://www.roland.co.uk/assets/media/pdf/GT-5_OM.pdf ) it is really easy of use. However it takes some experience.