GT-8 Guitar Effects Processor review by Boss

Boss: GT-8 Guitar Effects Processor

Purchased from: Riffs

I have a Epiphone Les Paul Standard that I run into the GT8 and then into a Marshall MG15CDR. I only have it on a low volume but I'm shure that if I wanted to use it with another amp on a high volume, it would be just as good if not better. I have some settings on here that have the signature tones of guitarists from Eddie Van Halen to Angus Young to Tommy Iommi. This thing rocks. The effects are great and my favourite ones are the wah and univibe.

This thing is f--king awesome. The only drawback is that I would like a few more foot switches with it but that's not that inportant. What is cool is you can set itr up with your amp so that you can use your amps tone, but still use the effects of the GT8, How awesome is that. Anyways, that's all I have to say. If your serious about getting a multi FX pedal then this is the buy for you.

I reckon I could drop it off of a cliff and then gig with it that same night. I think the only thing that would stop this thing is water. Not a good mix water and electricity. It's built like a rock and the pedals and switched are strong and can take a battering.

The GT8 is an incredible piece of equipment. It has delays, reverbs, wahs, uni vibes, the whole shibang. The only thing I think this thing doesn't do is make me a cup of tea. This unit however is very confusing to use. I bought the 'Lick Library Ultimate Gear Guides' of ebay and that really helped. But still it's really hard to use. But once you sit down and have a fiddle and refer to the manual the first couple of times, you get the hang of it.

axemagician
    The boss gt8 is awesome.Ive had other effects processors but this one takes the bullet and its made so well it would survive it too.Might take some time to get accustomed with ecspecial if this is your first effects pedal but once your used to it theres nothing to get in your way.10 on 10 for me
    icksnamrec