MD-2 Mega Distortion review by Boss

Boss: MD-2 Mega Distortion

Purchased from: eBay

I have a Les Paul copy and it really distorts nice. With the gain boost and distortion knobs it can sound really good. The one problem is that when you turn both knobs up all the way, you get an annoying buzz but I'm getting a noise gate soon so that will be gone but otherwise it's really good.

Well when I got it off ebay, it didn't come with a manual but I found out that only a noob would need a manual for this. It's really straight forward, if you have had other pedals, then you will find this easy to use. If I got this stolen, I would buy a new one right away. It's very light compared to other pedals but holds up like a tank. Best pedal ever, by it. First look on ebay though. You can find really great deals on there cause this is regulary $80.00 and I got it for $46. Now stop reading this and go out and buy it!

Well it's a Boss so it has to hold up. You could probaly drop in from a building and it would hold up. Nice long battery life. 10 on this one.

This thing is the ultimate distortion pedal. It can go from really really heavy distortion to really light blues Overdrive. It has 5 knobs; level, distortion, gain boost, and a double knob, tone (treble) and bottom (bass). It's really amazing.