ME-20 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-20 Guitar Multiple Effects

I am currently using this with a Marshall MA100C and my Gibson Les Paul Studio. I can get a great sound using this setup. You can choose the level of you effect so they can be strong or weak to your liking. You can definitely imitate most guitarists, anything from the "Welcome To The Jungle" intro to a mellow Acoustic sound. All of the effects work well and come through strongly.

This really suits any type of playing style as all the sounds are fully customisable to your liking. If it were stolen or lost I would buy a new one without hesitating. The thing I love most about it is that it is very easy to use. The only problem I have found is that when you full close the Wah Wah pedal it changes to the volume control however I cannot compare this to other products because I not owned any other effects units. I would definitely recommend this to a guitarist with any playing style.

This is a very sturdy piece of kit as it is made fully of metal with a few plastic bits and pieces, but nothing major. I would use it at a live gig and not need to bring a backup. It has rubber feet so I can rely on it not to move around while I'm changing effect.

This effects pedal/box is very easy to use and get use to because everything is clearly labelled and its just one button to change what effect you are using. You can get a variety of distortions, MOD's and delays from it and they can all be customised to your liking. It has a memory mode so you can save you favourite sounds and access them again by pressing a few buttons. This is defiantly a very easy pedal to use.

yngcanta
    I had squier standar stratocaster (mod)-->boss me 20-->line6 spider III = NICE SOUND!!! if u interest try this : 1.me 20 setting: set od/ds to metal;gain 40;tone 20;level 25..set delay to 2;time 400;feedback 20;level 20..turn of noise gate..switch on solo mode (15)..also eq select 4 on ez edit. 2.line6 spider III setting: chanel clean;bass 50%;mid 65%;treble 45%;turn off noise gate and drive boost aslo other effect suc modulation n echo/reverb.. ..and get u're SOLO!!!