ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: Shreveport Music Company

I use this with a Peavey Rage 258 amp, a Ibane RG, and a Squier Telecaster. Personally, I had no trouble with any excess noise. The effects were way better than I expected, and they put a lot of my individual stompboxes to shame. So far, I have been able to emulate the sounds of all the artists I have wanted to.

I mainly play hard rock music from the mid 70s through late 80s. I occasionally play alternative and punk rock. But I rarely do any modern stuff. I've been playing for about 4 years, but I have not really taken it seriously until about a year and a half ago. Other pedals I own are the Boss DS-1, Behringer Overdrive, and Dunlop Crybaby. If I lost this, I would buy another one because it is affordable and has great effects. One of my favorite features is the 38 second looper, which I use to practice my improvisation skills.

It's a metal chassis, so it is very sturdy. I would have no worries playing without a backup. But please, buy the Boss PSA-20 adapter because the pedal runs on 6 AA batteries that won't last more than a week.

Boss definitely made this easy to use. It took me only about an hour to figure out. You can save 60 patches in the pedal. And if that's not enough for you, you can save them onto your computer via USB. You can probably figure it out by yourself. I tried reading the manual, but it wasn't really helpful for me.

digitech rp355/boss me-25/zoom g2.1nu all of them is $199.. and all of them has the usb interface.. which of this is better?? could anyone please help me.. im going to buy one of these..
    FuruiShin
    I have just got one today. THIS THING IS HUGE. It has everything that normal player needs. Effects and it's sounds are mind-blowing. I will rewiev it for sure becouse it's great ;]. But there is one thing that i don't like... Boss DON'T give you and usb connection cable . C'mon it cost only few $ i think... even less than that xD.
    akosiehm
    buying equipments depends on our budget, if we can avail this or that, then it would be good, theres no such thing that its no go0d, or s0unds crap when you buy small amp and a very nice guitar processor, it all depends in your ear and to your SATISFACTION, still ME-25 is good