ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-25 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: Amazon.com

I own this pedal and the BOSS DS-1 which I all have connected to a Randall half stack and a Standard Strat guitar that's not so good but this things still kicks a-s! Hella lot! I like Metallica alot for their bone crushing riffs which I have no problem playing with my Boss ME-25.

I play strictly heavy metal and this pedal is totally kicka-s with the heavy selection on it, I can also edit every aspect of it to get my Metallica tone! My favorite guitarist are Steve Vai, Alex Laiho, and Kirk Hammett I also kinda like Mike Thompson. The sounds are great but it's not going to give you all of these guys tone.

This has a battery port which I haven't used yet but as far as I have been using it, it hasn't been giving me any trouble. I never played a gig with it but I usually step on the pedals really hard and I have no problem with it still. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE ITS A Boss PRODUCT, ALL Boss PRODUCTS ARE GREAT.

This is a great product and both the clean and heavy settings are great. This comes with Sonar LE recording software which works great; it also comes with backing tracks to jam to and solo. It takes a little bit to get use to programing it but after a half an hour it should easy for you to use.

cynicavon
    I recently got this pedal myself and personally i love it. No problems, easy to use and has a wide variety of sounds. I also noticed that a lot of people are saying get the ME 70. I tried the ME 70 and its one hell of a good pedal however the price and the complexity of the pedal puts me off. Granted I will eventually buy it one day but for now I really like this one.