ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: N/A

I use an SG with it going through the ME50 then a jim Dunlop wah and then a Line 6 210 amp and the tones I can get from that combo are phenominal. You can vary it to whatever you want and it'll always be gr8. You can get the sounds of almost any artist from the ME50 you just have to mess around with the settings, the crunch, the metal, the stack the Fuzz Face, are all really good distortions. The chorus is gr8, the modulation reverb is brilliant, the only things that arent really good are the wah and the ring modulation expressions, theyre the only effects that arent really good on the pedal. The memory mode is really useful aswell.

I play lots of different styles from all different kinds of rock and metal to some blues and some clean stuff, and its great for all of those, I think its great for the money and is one of the best thigns I've ever bought.

It's very durable, and I'd use it in a gig without backup, I can't see why any1 wudn't.

It's incredibly easy to use, you can edit each effect as if it were a single pedal which makes it like havinga whole load of pedals in front of you only a lot easier to use. There's a good manual that came with it which really helps and shows you all its capabilites. It's great to use and is all you really need.