ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects review by Boss

Boss: ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects

Purchased from: Georges Music-Jacksonville Beach, FL

I use a Ibanez JEM555 ('97 model), Marshall MG15CD and a Dunlop GCB-95 Wah. The only time this is noisy is when you have the Dist/OD on about 1% above the "Turbo" setting and the Sustain and Sustain Vol. at 50%. That's not that noisy, it's just a small hum. Barely noticed it. The effects sound great, all of them! And yes, you can get the sounds of your favorite artists easy. My fav artists are AFI ('90s ver not the new), The Offspring, Vai, Ozzy Ozbourne and AC/DC.

I play rock, blues and metal. This is good for them all. I've been playing for a year and a half and I have an Ibanez JEM555, a Marshall MG15CD and a Dunlop CGB-95 Wah. I love everything about it and if some one stole it well they're gonna have one hell of a funeral! I would buy it again anytime! Compared to the DigiTech GNX series this this is better in sound, durability, price and simplicity.

This thing is awesome! It's so easy to work it and it makes even the crappyist guitar sound good. I don't use the patches alot but they are pretty nice to have. The manual is okay. It tells you how to work the thing, what the names of the effects are and what they do/what they are best used for. And, incase you like how the patches sound the manual tells you how to tweak settings (Dist/OD, MOD, Delay ect.) to get the sound of the patches without entering the memory bank.